• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

experience opinions on Liebherr brand earthmoving machinery

trombeur

hello, sorry if I post this message, from my parts we use small middle-sized used industrial machinery of classic brands, we do not know Liebherr earthmoving machinery brand. what can you tell us about these earthmoving machinery. what good strengths and weaknesses are there? what performance they have. such as the best specimens? thanks to who will respond

liebherr.jpg

R924_DSC7785.jpg
4b251ef5.jpg

liebherr-dozer.jpg

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
It all depends on dealer support in your area. Almost everything is proprietary Liebherr. Not much room for aftermarket. Not much commonality between lines either. They are a well built machine. Not a big fan of hydrostatic drives in loaders, that's a personal thing. More faith in powershift transmission. Heavy electronics presence. Again, this requires dealer support for software and upgrades.
I'm not trying to steer you away, just know what kind of support you will need in place up front. If you don't have a local dealer, you might want to stick with what you know.

trombeur

non c'è, assistenza nel venditore di zona, circa venti anni fa in una cava di ghiaia, l'hanno portata all'esterno acquistata da un concessionario ma come rivenditore, ha avuto problemi con parti di manutenzione e riparazione, la cava ha esaurito, è chiuso, Non so quale sia la fine del caricatore gommato. Sono rimasto entusiasta di vedere il grande dumper cingolato(largest hydrostatic bulldozer, the Liebherr PR776 ). cosa ne pensi? grazie per tutto il tuo intervento e consigli preziosi
liebherr.jpg

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
there is not, assistance in the area salesman, some twenty years ago in a gravel quarry, brought it outside bought by a dealer but as a reseller, had problems with maintenance and repair parts, the quarry has run out , is closed, I do not know what the end of the rubberized loader is. I was thrilled to see the big crawler dumper (the largest hydrostatic bulldozer, the Liebherr PR776). what do you think about it? thanks for all your help and valuable advice

funwithfuel

Occupation
Mechanic
Ran your response through translate for others to view and share. Without support , I'd be hesitant. That said, I hear they are very reliable machines. I have no knowledge of this big dozer, other than it was made and put to work.
Hopefully others will share their experiences