• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Excavator movie thread

Festivephone

Made this vid at work last week. You can select 720p hd if you want to see it in higher resolution on my channel.

[video=youtube;svaLivngh4s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svaLivngh4s[/video]

Festivephone

Does anyone know how to embed youtube videos on this?. i got the embed code from youtube and put it in the insert video option and it wont work.

Last edited:

plantman.uk

Occupation
excavator operator
Nice vid of the kobelco....Got a question....Why at that depth are the sides not steped?...or at least battered

Festivephone

Nice vid of the kobelco....Got a question....Why at that depth are the sides not steped?...or at least battered

i had noticed that myself. he should really have sloped or stepped the sides but the guy that was in the trench was standing in the concrete pipe for protection as you can see it the video. that still is no excuse but at least he was in a safe place 90 percent of the time he was down there

Festivephone

I made this Video while i was working in Vancouver. its me trying to get a mini excavator out of a swimming pool. I had to go into it to break the bottom and then the hitachi zx75 was meant to bail rock into me into the pool to fill it it. I was never meant to try to climb out until the pool had been filled right up. My boss decided he wanted me to climb out to do some other work so i had to gather up some wooden boards to give me some traction on the sand. The reason im going very slow and cautiously is because i didnt want to break the paving at the edge of the pool.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI27_nwRG5U