• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Equipment starter problems

I was having all kinds of problems starting my Case 1845C 4 390 cummins. I would turn the key and nothing. I spent a LOT of time and money going through starters, batteries, cables ect.
I finally FOUND the SOLUTION !
I have built a kit that will solve almost all starting problems. The problem IS USUALLY NOT the starter, but the voltage to the starter.
My kit contains everything you need to repair this problem in 20 minutes, and best of all I have detailed pictures, and instructions on how to install, and the kit is only $ 89.95 plus shipping and handling, now that is better than spending $ 350.00 on a new starter, and wind up having the same problem again and again .
Here is what you get : - 2 heavy duty 2 gauge battery and starter cables, now these cables are assembled by us just for this kit. These cables are made out of 99.9 % pure copper, and are SOLDERED, not crimped, for a resistance free flow of current.
- You also get a heavy duty relay solenoid, and metal engine mounting bracket.
- We supply you with the pictures, and written instructions.
Just think, no more jumping into your equipment to get the job done only to turn the key and hear clliiccck...... cliickk.
Best of all our kit DOES NOT supply battery power directly to the starter from the battery, so voltage is not constantly connected to your equipment, and the risk of electrical shorts while the equipment is sitting is reduced, or draining the battery!
Please let me know how many kits you need. Currently we have kits for the Case Cummins 4 390 diesel. Just let us know if you have special heavy duty battery cable needs or other equipment with starting problems, because we build battery cables as well.
My email address is : lindsay@aescompaniesllc.com Please let me know if you have any questions.