• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

dozer video D11R and KOMATSU D575A

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
I think you mean most people can't understand what he's saying... I'd gladly translate, as I speak French, but I'm up to my eyeballs in work this next week.

but it'd be good practice, so I'll work on it.

jimmyjack

yea thats what i meant CAN'T understand, funny i read it before i hit submit and i still didnt see that :Banghead :rolleyes:

Wulf

Umm no.... its a video of a 575 pushing...a truck...some dirt and other stuff...its not got squat to do with an 11.:(

But anyway, shouldn't a 575 out push an 11 anyway???....or shouldn't a PC 300 dig more than a PC 200:confused:

I believe that you are right Squizzy... D575 is specifically for pushing large volume material or immense ripping. D11 (and D475) is a different animal, different class. Caterpillar haven't chosen to enter the D575 arena yet as far as I know.

Dozer575

Banned
Occupation
Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
I'm saying that it is obvious it has way more capacity than any Cat offering.
Besides if it was a cat and it tried to smash that truck, the dozer would flop over.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Your posts don't qualify as worth reading..luckily these forums have an ignore button. Its quite obvious you came here just to troll up trouble. Goodbye, have a nice life.

Dozer575

Banned
Occupation
Machinist and occasional pt Dozer oper
Your posts don't qualify as worth reading..luckily these forums have an ignore button. Its quite obvious you came here just to troll up trouble. Goodbye, have a nice life.

Your no fun Squizzy, I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I'm not a troll I love my tractors.