• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 750C

Geno

I have a deer 750C ...With a oil leak that is coming out of the PCP valve spool. So my pop the snap ring and pull it out it seems to be a simple fix of just putting a new O-ring in. But the problem lies within John Deere does not list the O-ring as a part number therefore they want you to buy the whole PCV valve. I would rather not do that . It looks to be a special type of O-ring maybe like a flat O-ring or a D ring seal. My question is anybody ever replaced one of these if so do you know the dimensions or specs on the O-ring needed to fix the problem?…… Thanks Geno62

dblaneyfan

You could take it out and head to a local parts store to match it up, about the only other way to do what you are looking for.

Geno

Yeah I know .. have my local neighborhood mechanic working on that for me ..was just looking for someone with a tried and true answer... thanks

Geno

DE45D276-1427-4E60-91C0-06554461731E.jpeg Your photo doesn’t show what I’m trying to refer to . It is on the top side .. not shown in photo... edit to add ... my mechanic just called me and said he thinks he’s got one that will work ... so hopefully problem solved thanks for all your help !

Last edited: