• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

deere 35g vs 50g wedge coupler ears

John V

Hello, could anyone confirm whether the quick attach ears are the same on the 35g vs 50g? I've found quite a few sellers of the quick attach ears for the 50g at a cheaper price than others listed for the 35g. Planning on retrofitting some buckets to fit a 35g coupler.

Thanks,
John

jrtraderny

Hello, could anyone confirm whether the quick attach ears are the same on the 35g vs 50g? I've found quite a few sellers of the quick attach ears for the 50g at a cheaper price than others listed for the 35g. Planning on retrofitting some buckets to fit a 35g coupler.

Thanks,
John
They're different.

John V

Would you happen to know if the 27d and 35d are the same ear shape? The jd parts website lists different part numbers for the couplers, but I don't know if that's just because the pin diameters are different, or if the ears are different too.

jrtraderny

Would you happen to know if the 27d and 35d are the same ear shape? The jd parts website lists different part numbers for the couplers, but I don't know if that's just because the pin diameters are different, or if the ears are different too.
26,27,30 and 35 ears are the same.

jrtraderny