• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 210G LC: where, precisely, is the Pilot Shutoff Solenoid Valve?

h2y

We've looked high & low for this: by the Shutoff Lever; behind the seat; around hydraulic pump; around swing gear hydraulics; engine; etc. with no luck. Have Service Manual ordered for Monday delivery but need to fix before then. We currently have no hydraulics. Thanks in advance. VIN: 1FF210GXEDE52xxxx.

h2y

Wow & THANK YOU! What a Christmas + birthday + Father's Day (+ Grandfather) gift wrapped in one, you just gave me. It's 3am here & if the machine wasn't a mile away, deep in the woods, I would run down there & lay eyes on it now. Again, thanks so much.

h2y

After removing the access panel to first test for power, found the middle harness (#FYA00000663) cut near the connector. (PSA: Deere quoted me $1100 for this 5' 18 gauge two wire "harness"...made my own using heavier material for ~$10). Anyway, BINGO, hydraulics are flowing again.