• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

deere 210

beandrew

Occupation
Farmer
anyone run a deere 210 backhoe tractor?? just thinking about buying one for around the farm to fix tile, are there any problem areas to look at its got a cab and less than 4000 hrs

frogfarmer

Good machines no frills would be a great machine for the farm. They dont bring the prices their big brothers do. 4000hrs on a well cared for hoe is nothing just check the normal wear points and verify everything is solid.

Gmc7210

Occupation
Owner of small excavating/landscaping company
I own a 210c, i've owned it for a year and a half and all i've done to it was have the transmission/hydraulic cooler repaired, easy job to do and cost me 70 bucks. Their a good machine and can do almost as much as a bigger machine. My meter is stopped at 3800 and I would say it probably has twice as much, so you should still be able to get some work out of the old girl.

Firehawk

Occupation
IT
My dad has a 210LE at our ranch up North, I have been learning how to use it as much as possible. At first I wasn't to excited because i was thing a back hoe would be a bit more useful but this machine continues to impress me every time I drive it. I used it to tear down a old barn, grade our roads, make fire breaks across the pastures using the rippers, tearing out blackberry bushes with ease and even used the forks to remove and re-install a camper shell. I may be a bit biased because this is the only heavy equipment i have operated but its been a really cool machine.

JS580SL

Occupation
operator
Company we do snow work for has a 210C landscape loader. I think it has well over 4500hrs on it, plowed many storms, done alot of landscape work, many many different "drivers" not operators, really had the crap kicked outa it.

I believe everything is original except for the transmition. I'd say a bullet proof machine. Out of all the equipment Ive ever started in the cold, this machine fires right up like nothing the few times I've started it.