• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Deere 200D LC setting aux pressure

Tim1671

I recently installed a tag hydraulic thumb on my JD 200 DLC and I’m needing to turn the pressure down to prevent damage to the cylinder. I’ve followed the hydraulic line back but not sure on where the adjustment is. Was wondering if y’all knew? And what direction to turn it too?

LACHAU

I had the Deere dealer have a mechanic stop by when he was in the area. The mechanic stopped in today and looked the machine over. This machine has factory aux, so there are relief valves on both sides of the valve. It is the second spool from the front, just follow the lines from the boom to see where they go. The left side of the boom is on top. The bottom of the valve stack is accessed through a cover on the bottom of the house.

I don't know which buttons the mechanic used, but the display will read system pressure while operating. This allows setting the relief pressures without breaking a line for a gauge.

The only problem the mechanic found is the rear pump hammers a little bit when he boomed up against the cylinder stops in the h/p mode at full throttle. He thought it will need new barrels and swash plates sometime in the future.

The machine does need pin bushings in the end of the stick. Does anyone have aftermarket suggestions, or should I stick with Deere bushings?
Next time; you can check machine status as a "DEERE DEALER MECHANIC".:);):)

ZX-3 SERVICE MENU ACCESS (1).png

ZX-3 SERVICE MENU ACCESS (2).png

ZX-3 SERVICE MENU ACCESS (3-1).png

ZX-3 SERVICE MENU ACCESS (4).png

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Looking at post #14's picture are where the reliefs are located (in red). They will look just like item #103 in the picture and will have a 17mm jam nut with a 6mm allen headed adjustment screw. Follow Lachau's instructions in the monitor so you can observe the pressure reading after adjustments are made. Auxiliaries for the thumb will be pump 2 delivery pressure and will read in MPa. The relief on the top should be for the line going down the left side of the boom and the relief on the bottom should be for the line going down the right side of the boom.

Last edited:

Tim1671

Do u happen to know what direction I need to go with em to turn the pressure down? Clockwise or counterclockwise?

Sparks1843

First off im new to this forum so bare with me. We recently added a thumb to our 135 D model. only the right side of Joystick control is working. when i push the left hand button i can hear RELAY WORKING in Fuse compartment are, but no Fluid/ pressure is going to the line. I selected thumb / crusher settings on monitor. my apologies for my description being Vague at best. im new to this whole Equipment field. and help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Sparks;)!

Please start a new thread. Include the serial number please. Also did this unit have the auxiliary plumbing already on it? Post pictures of what is on it. Is there a pilot line going to both ends of the auxiliary spool?