• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

deere 160 pin size?

rwatkins

What is the diameter of the bucket to stick pin? 01 Deere 160 lc. It looks around 2 3/4 inches roughly, but its an hour away from me and id like to a spacer for it. If it helps its the style with the bolt on cap on one side, has 3 bolts in it.

roadrunner81

Occupation
Managing member KSR Excavating, LLC
I show 80mm or 3.15". Seems big for a 160, actually shows the same pining for the 200 but I dont have a listing for model years.

rwatkins

That sounds rite. Ill try it at that size, whats the worst that could happen, i have to make a 2nd one. Thanks

WV earth mover

that sounds right 160 deere has larger diameter pin than 160 kobelco but a narrower stick we got spacers for the kobelco at deere and learned this when trying to make 160 deere bucket fit

demo

i'm pretty sure it's 70 or 75mm, my 315dl is 70mm and it's the same class machine. hope this helps.

Tony

Hope this helps...

This might help you, and many others, looking for bucket pin information. It's a handy reference I've used 100's of times...enjoy!

Best,
Tony

Attachments

• PinCarrierDimensions.pdf
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,711