• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

DD9G model pictures

X Quad Operator

Good morrning 911, I don't think that I have ever seen a model so complete and so life like in my entire life. You have out did the plastic model makers, the dy cast model makers, The models of the 666 scrapers and the DD9G push cats don't hold a candle to your model. The photos of the engine work alone they are price less. are you tackeling any thing else. Can I get your e-mail address promise I won't bug you much. Mike Nebergall

X Quad Operator

911 I ran the DD9G for Scarsella Construction out of Seattle and they still have four sets of the Quad DD9G's we had two sets on the 395 job and one set had the Parallegram ripper on it, sure looked neat on the old girl, you ever thought of making a ripper for your model?, I also seen a photo of a Quad DD9G with a U dozer on it feeding a belt that was an impressive photo and that would of been a neat dozer to run lot's of pushing power. Where do you keep your model on display? Mike Nebergall