• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Daewoo DD80 Group

cherokee101

Is there any interest in assembling a Daewoo DD80 dozer group? They are rare, mine is SN241, hard to find parts for but nice little dozers that some of us have. It would be good to have a resource base of people that know something about the machines we could call on for mutual help and to have a lead on parts and donor machines.

I have had to learn quite a bit about mine, not that I seek that knowledge or want more since I'd much rather it just run of course. I'd like to try to make it last until I am done which may not be all that many years but we hope.

If you are interested please chime in to this thread. If you know of a better way to do this or a resource that already is in place bring it to our attention please.