• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6t LGP blade inop with codes

mobile-tech

they pulled the D6t outta the barn the other day .... blade inop , went up ,wont go down, now doesnt go up or down or tilt the side to side switch in operating . i started digging around found evidence of a mouse or 2 removed seat and side pannel and floor panels , found damaged wiring for operator seat switch, thinking with all those codes gotta have a damaged wire somewhere.. KSB01853
codes as follows
497-5
498-5
1078-3
1079-3
1197-5
1198-5
1078-4
1079-4
1870-3

mobile-tech

currently active found more mice damage late yester , gonna get harness out that runs from left side bulk head connector and wraps around seat to ecm
497-5
498-5
1197-5
1198-5

mobile-tech

well i replaced th chewed up harness 379-5603, started machine up same results blade inop those 4 active codes stile there, i unhooked Topcon piggy back harness at solnoid bank and plugged machine plugs direct into solnoids and started blade goes up , no tilt or down, then wont go up , codes go inactive at this point .
plug topcon harness back in codes go active

mobile-tech

i proceeeded with sent dianostic information , i disconnected top con harness from solenoids and pluged machines plugs into corresponding solenoids ,the 4 codes went inactive . start machine blade raises and tilts if pressure is kept on joystick , if i let off and try and raise or tilt or lower sets codes( 1078-3) (1079-3) cycling ingnition switch yields same results it works, then stops and sets the two codes active ,cycle the igniton codes go back inactive

mobile-tech

thanks , friday was hectic and i was under the weather all weekend and monday, back at it today , i gota cummins that was supposed to be a easy job turning in to a much larger project , hopefully get some time to workk on dozer today we will see

mobile-tech

tested everything out sensor was bad at joystick base , i did have gps disconnected to test as it was setting codes that where not really active , new joystick base everything worked , reinstalled gps harness and everything is functioning correctly , reinstalled all the panels and seat now im just tidying up the gps harness to monitor and control box the way the dealer ran it was no good .. Nige thank you for your help once again , i cant begin to tell you how much appreciate the infromation you provided me .