• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D6r steering issue

Drborders

I have a d6r lgp 2002 and I am having trouble trouble steering , I had cat out twice and the mechanic told me the hydraulic pump wasn't putting up enough psi , I pulled pump off and had it took apart and re sealed and tested , nothing wrong with it , put it back on and same problem , it will barely turn when the oil he's hot , I felt like this is a common problem , has anyone else had this problem ?

Construct'O

Occupation
Dozerwork,tiling plus many more!!!!!!!
I think there is a relief valve and compensate valve for the diff steer,so there might be something going on there.I was thinking that my mechanic said there is a office that can get debris in it and well affect the steering.You need to put gauges on it and check pressure while you are turning the machine.Good luck