• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

D5H LGP Parts

rsaint

Looking for a good place for used parts like a right door and a pivot shaft the one on the cat is too short and metal cover that wraps around back of cat 2 pieces with door over transmission filler.

rsaint

I have a series II D5H as well, and have similar interests.

so, here's a bump
I got a pivot shaft for you the one on my cat is 1'' to short they say its for non lgp cat so once i get it off it will be avaliable.

cannuck

Mine is also LGP. Have you tried Spence in North Battleford (www.spenceequip.com) or Korpan Tractor in Saskatoon (www.korpan.com/)? They are both NOT Cat dealers but have been selling used Cat equipment and aftermarket and used parts for decades. I have bought equipment from Spence and parts galore from Korpan, and can highly recommend both. Kind of old school business where the owners know the customers, their word is their bond and the prices are negotiable. There must be something in Alberta like them, but don't know who or where.

Last edited: