• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cummins 4BT3.9 cyliinder head

pajibson

Have a Skytrak 3606 with a Cummins 4BT3.9 with several cracks in the cyl head. Does anyone have any good leads or recommendations on where to get one loaded for a, less than an arm and a leg, decent price? It's not the greatest quality, but I've attached a photo of the serial tag. Any help is appreciated.

20140505_201803.jpg

Joeyslushr

You could try diesel cast 763-780-5940. They're out of Minnesota. Not sure where ur at but they should have one on the shelf ready to go. I bought a 4cyl Detroit head from them complete for 750. I didn't think it was too out of line for such an odd piece

aerolift

Call Steve @ 734-516-5675. He specializes in used SkyTrak parts. He may not have many SkyTrak 3606 parts, but the Cummins Engine cylinder head may be available, as it's used across the board with many SkyTrak models.

icestationzebra

the 3.9 was used in a lot of different applications for many years so finding one should be easy. (tractors, bread trucks, lots of construction equipment, etc.) ISZ

pajibson

Thanks for the help. i knew it was a common engine and getting one wouldnt be hard. I was mostly asking if anyone knew where the cheapest one was. Anyway I found the customer a pretty good deal on it and he called a little while ago to tell me it was in.