• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Crane Operator avaialable for hire

diamondx

Hi , I am a NCCCO Certified Crane Operator currently available for short or long term projects almost anywhere. Refinery , wind farm and industrial/heavy construction experience.

diamondx@tcsn.net

Thanx !

John

805-235-2872

Krackerjack9

Occupation
working in Iraq right now
Lots of crane work in Iraq and last time I was in Dubai there must have been over 1300 cranes ( the sky crapper type) working there. Dubai is something else as far as big construction projects I say the all of the top 10 are in Dubai.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums diamondx! :drinkup

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
Are you up near Bakersfield?
Ya gotta do a little better than telling us that you're in your apartment.
:cool:

w1ia

Occupation
semi-retired
Help With School for a Vet

I am finishing up my large and small telescoping hydraulic CCO licenses this coming Friday. I can't find a school that for my lattice endorsement that take GI bill benefits. Anyone that might have some info would be appreciated.

And of course on the job hunt. I got my CDL-A and my NCCER I, II and III ratings in all different hydraulic heavy equipment.

Thanks,

Brent
Derry, NH

aliceco

I think it's not so easy to find a job as crane operator in the construction industry in most parts of the US at the moment. Overseas is another pair of shoes, there are quite a lot of projects in Asian and Arabic countries. There are also some tool hire companies that also employ crane operators. Seems like this is a developing market, maybe there will be more jobs in that niche in the future.