• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Conexpo pics (links)

NW Crawler

Here are a few pics I snapped at the show.

The one with the tires is the walking beam on a CAT scraper. With that setup it keeps the front edge more stable on the ground when the unit goes over a bump or uneven ground. In other words it's supposed to prevent "porpoising" (check my spelling on that)

Attachments

• CONEXPO024.jpg
    CONEXPO024.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 687
  • CONEXPO029.jpg
    CONEXPO029.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 702
  • CONEXPO021.jpg
    CONEXPO021.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 694

NW Crawler

Here are a few pics of some of the equipment out at the Richie Bros. Auction in nearby Henderson Nevada. We went out there friday morning before going to ConExpo and looked around.
That ripper is on a D11N
The Excavator is a 5130

Attachments

• CONEXPO003.jpg
    CONEXPO003.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 687
  • CONEXPO002.jpg
    CONEXPO002.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 690
  • CONEXPO004.jpg
    CONEXPO004.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 858
  • CONEXPO009.jpg
    CONEXPO009.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 686

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
My ConExpo contribution.

I am not sure if you guys visit my web site, but I have finally completed my ConExpo-Con/Agg 2008 recap. If you missed the convention this time around stop by and have look around the convention for yourself.

I hope you have as much fun looking though them as I did taking them. I am already looking forward to 2011.

- Chris :waving

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
Hmm, I just thought I would link to my ConExpo photos by putting a link on the official "Conexpo pics (links)" thread. ;)

- Chris

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
ContSite.... your pics are amazing. I love your site. I wish I had the patience to organize my pics like you do... instead my photobucket account is a dyslexic gathering of photo's.

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Chris -- works for me. :)

And burnout, I second that opinion. His is a very well-organized site.

ConstSite

Occupation
Construction
Thanks guys! I really enjoyed your "winter photo tour" you posted awhile back. It was a bummer I did not have the chance to meet you all when I was in Las Vegas.

- Chris

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Well if you liked the winter tour thread... you will like the spring tour thread coming in a couple days. I have about another 100 pics or so of a dozer and scraper graveyard I found, and some of the equipment i got pics of on my way to Con Expo.