• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Conex Show in NJ Feb 2 & 3

BRL

Anybody from here going to this? I've heard good things about the other Conex shows, but never been to one.

http://conexshows.com or call 800-827-8009

The 3rd Annual New Jersey/N.Y. Construction, Municipal and Landscape Expo
February 2 & 3, 2005
Meadowlands Exposition Center
Secaucus, New Jersey

Hours:
Wednesday, February 2nd - 10 am - 7 pm
Thursday, February 3rd - 10 am - 4 pm

If you are a general contractor, subcontractor, municipal & public works official, landscaper, excavator, purchasing agent or in the construction trade...
THIS IS THE SHOW FOR YOU!

Don't miss this once a year opportunity to:
View the latest equipment, products, tools, and services the construction, municipal and landscape industry has to offer.
Get valuable face-to-face access to expert advice and discover the best solution for your business.
Network with industry professionals.
FREE ADMISSION!

REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!

© Cygnus Expositions 2004.
CONEX SHOWS are produced by Cygnus Expositions,
a division of Cygnus Business Media.

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Yes I will probably br there, I also went last year.

DKinWA

Charter Member
Occupation
Biologist and Contractor
I sure wish we had a construction trade show in Washington. The closest thing we have to conex would be the Oregon Loggers Conference. I know a lot of folks that attend and everyone that goes says it's really informative. I'll just keep my fingers crossed and hope they put one together in the Seattle area.