• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Condor V2570 Scissor Lift Help

matt2491

Anyone know where I can find a service manual or wiring diagram for a Condor V2570 rough terrain scissor lift? I'm not finding much online for these older machines.

I just picked one up and everything appears to be in decent shape but I'm dealing with electrical gremlins.

For one, the starter button doesn't always work. When it does, I can start the engine (Kubota WG750 gas 3-cyl) but after a random amount of time (usually a minute or less) it will just die like the key was turned off. It's definitely something to do with electrical and not fuel. Also, when it does stay running, I'm not getting any response from the lift or drive functions at either the ground or platform controls.

Wiring actually looks to be in decent shape for its age. Doesn't appear to have been modified by anyone but I would love to find a wiring diagram to verify things.

376278788_4938989716225068_5648623672148624304_n.jpg

IMG_2728.JPG

IMG_2729.JPG

Vetech63

Do you have knowledge and tooling for electrical troubleshooting? These are an old-style electrical system and not difficult to figure out if you understand how DC electrical current runs.

matt2491

I would say average knowledge. I have a multimeter and have been using it to check voltage and continuity here and there. I checked and confirmed all the switches and buttons themselves work as they should.

The machine has a bunch of relays. I replaced all of them today because I had noticed one or two of them were buzzing. Now there's no buzzing (they click positively when energized) but there's no improvement on the random engine off issue.

I can force the engine to stay running by feeding 12v directly to the ignition but I'd like to figure out why the factory wiring can't keep it running.

What's making it difficult to diagnose is that there is no real 'key on' condition. In other words, all the key does is let you select platform or ground control. It doesn't turn the ignition on or cause the fuel pump to run. Only when you actually go to start the engine via the start button does the ignition and fuel get energized. So I'm a bit stumped on how that works...

Really could use a wiring diagram for this thing.

matt2491

What is this flat canister looking thing on top of the engine? It appears vacuum related, as it is screwed into the intake manifold.

IMG_2741.JPG