• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

champion 750 clutch quote

Dead On

I run a small business and I am trying to give a quote for a clutch and valve set on the M11 cummins on a 750 champion grader and am having a bit of hard time getting labor guides or an avaerage time to charge, so I do not under charge or over charge my customer. Can anyone give me an average time for these repairs. Thank you.

Fatgraderman

Occupation
Crash test dummy
What all are you doing with the clutch? Valve sets usually not a big deal. Slip air cleaner and muffler out and then get after it. Whenever the mechanic was into M11's, usually it was to do injectors. I'm not sure a time on just the set. Whereabout's you at man? Looks like another local.