• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar D5m xl problems

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
When and if cat can find o rings what pressures am I looking for .....ports right to left all four

Mobiltech

Occupation
Self employed Heavy duty mechanic
I think the seals you are looking for are a 5h4909. There are 2 of them in the valve.

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
Thanks guys Deadon o rings I got them today local cat dealer had them shame they didn't know it .....Been a busy day 615c broke frame at axle left side and 3 of the 8 studs holding axle to pads pics of that in different thread
Hopefully ill get valve body on dozer in the morning and it will work right
If not what are pressures should I get idle and etc

truecountry

Occupation
Shop Manager and Tech
Concur on the 5H-4909 - see below. They are Item #12 on the 133-3255 Valve Gp. Also There are 2 x 4F-9097 (Item # 8) and 4 x 4J-7533 (Item # 18). The 4J-7533 are the yellow ones in your photo.

View attachment 139207

Problem fixed damn I feel so stupid I cleaned stems again and got more trash out now it turns and travels forward aand reverse ....Thanks Nige and Mobile