• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Caterpillar Backhoe Loader

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
gdmason -- looks good, but I (on a Mac) can't see the "Interior" or "Exterior" tabs because I apparently don't have a browser that supports Flash 8.0.0 or that is Java-enabled.

I can, however, see the E-series moodsetter.

gdmason76

Tiger,

thanks for the review. We have done a lot of work in this area and are really trying to provide the right level of detail and information in our product pages. The 360's, images, and videos are something new and we hope that everyone finds it useful to see the machines in action.

If anyone has any suggestions in regards to our website, feel free to reply!

Cheers,
gdmason76

BIGBEN2004

I wanna see the video about the all wheel steer and the new side shift boom and the new one with the same size tires all the way around like the JCB. That is the Cat back hoe I like.

pwrstroke6john

Im with Bigben, why doesnt Cat market 4wheel steer machines in america, their sold in europe and it would being able to switch the countries on the website is a real tease to see what is offered elsewhere.

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Im with Bigben, why doesnt Cat market 4wheel steer machines in america, their sold in europe and it would being able to switch the countries on the website is a real tease to see what is offered elsewhere.

Its got EST & 4WS so I just have to say...Na Na Nan Naaarrr Naaaarrrrr!:p

http://australia.cat.com/cda/layout?m=64165&x=7

http://cmms.cat.com/cmms/servlet/ca...namicImageServlet?imageid=C312507&imageType=9

I just wish I was in the market for a Backhoe:(
:cool::D

gdmason: Looks good, Tell Westrac to get their site updated.

gdmason76

I wanna see the video about the all wheel steer and the new side shift boom and the new one with the same size tires all the way around like the JCB. That is the Cat back hoe I like.

Bigben,

Great point. We are doing a lot of the same modifications and improvements throughout a lot of our country sites. Fear not, you will be seeing content of that type in your area in the future.

gdmason

gdmason76

Squizzy brings up a good point. What do you guys think your dealer's website should offer via the web vs. what the manufacturer should offer? I have been curious about this. Any thoughts?

gdmason76

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
(For some reason, the interface works for me now -- I meant to post this earlier, but didn't get the chance and then forgot.)

BIGBEN2004

434E that is it. I want one bad. That would dominate the market if they would offer it in the states. I love the side shift boom. It sure would help when moving dirt with the front bucket in tight areas. I always have to turn the boom sideways to not hit anything but then the machine is not balanced anymore and becomes side heavy.

chen

I have caterpillar 428 c backhoe loader. The bucket tilt function is not working. The tilt lever is pushed out. so how to resolve this issue? and thanks