• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat challenger 65

chadg

I have a cat challenger 65a and was wondering if anyone has a pdf manual they would give me or let me buy it from them.

chadg

I am having trouble with track alignment. The front left is running on the outside guides up against the tire I have put 2 of the .275 shims in it and it has not helped. Temp difference is only 10 Fahrenheit. Is it normal to shim beyond this.
It’s a 7yc00334

Last edited:

chadg

These tracks have been on there like this for a while. Just trying to make things right before it leads to problems

chadg

So does anybody know how much shim angle is required to get the front to run true. Right now we have .55 degrees in it. Is this normal or what would be normal for this tractor. The way I understand it is we would need more angle which would be more toe in, since the track is trying to come off the outside. Who is a trusted source to buy a pdf manual from?

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
Last edited: