• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 345BL

yzman14

Hi,i would like to know if the 345 has any major problems.(engine,hydralics,u/c)does this work well at ripping fairly large hardwoods and ripping fence lines back,because i have about 150 acres of trees to rip for farmland. does the 345 burn alot of fuel,if so whats the gal/hr.and roughly how much would a hyd thumb and a forestry package cost?

j.r.

Occupation
hoe operator
i would probably go with a smaller machine. fuel alone is alot of money. running hard all day they will almost burn a whole tank and i think its almost 200 gallons

mxsledder

If I was u I would get a 330 cl. Should have plenty of power and will burn way less fuel than the old 345.