• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case tv380 ATS Fail Error Code 3766

JoseAntonio

My skid steer recently marked an error code that read 3766, which I looked up and turns out to be for the dpf differential pressure sensor. It also reads ATS fail which im not too sure about what it could mean or if it has anything to do with the error code. Also, a couple days after the error codes popped up my skid steer seemed to have spat out oil from the crank case and im having a hard time figuring out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Angry Mike

ATS - aftertteatment system. Prob associated with the delta P sensor. Check the delta P sensor wiring, 5lbs pull test on wires. Check for 5v ref. Disconnect the 2 lines on either side and make sure they are not blocked internally or kinked