• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case SR220

Mason harris

I’m having a intermittent problem. The bottom 4 codes all come up and go away together. Might happen 2 times a day. Might happen once a week. Iv inspected plugs and pins. I was wondering if there was any thing common between these codes to look for?
A2B3BD81-DC56-443B-A933-49B5B4F92D0B.jpeg

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
If I was to guess, I would say a wiring harness.

gggraham

Occupation
Licensed Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
WE had a lot of problems at the dealer with the wires breaking inside the coating, wiggle the wires I get the code shows up. I have cut the wires as close to the handle as possible and then as far down as possible and soldered new wires in place. You can get small gauge wire locally that can take bending. I've repaired a few this way with no problems. Have tried calibrating the joysticks?