• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Engine A-336-BD

Tinkerer

You are welcome Mike !
The manual covers the Case 267B, 301B, 336BD, 336BDT, and 401B engines if anyone has one of those motors and need the manual.

Dennis Ag

Hi everyone! I am overhauling an A336BD in a loader for a customer and was wondering if anyone would be able to send me a copy of the manual. I am having trouble tracking one down. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Tinkerer

Welcome to HEF, Dennis !
Start a PM (private message) with me.
Put your email address in it and I will send the service manual to you.
I will be offline until later today.

wlhequipment

Welcome to HEF, Don !
Check your inbox. The manual should be in it.

Very generous of you to keep emailing this out, thank you!

You might want to consider putting that up on dropbox or something, and posting it up in our "service manual trading post"

Tinkerer

Very generous of you to keep emailing this out, thank you!
You might want to consider putting that up on dropbox or something, and posting it up in our "service manual trading post"
Thanks !
I did consider putting service manuals on a public hosting site.
But, I am concerned about copyright issues.
My gmail account limits file sizes to 25MB. Some of the service manuals I have are 3 times that size.
I can extract pages from them like the 336 manual and email them with no problems.

Tinkerer

Grippo87

Tinkerer. Can you send me a the manual as well. Grippo87@hotmail.com. Looking for some guidance on the procedure to pull the injection pump off. Some bad fuel has reared havoc with it and cleaning on the machine is tough.

Thanks