• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case cx50B Buckets pin diameter

derek111111

I just purchased a 2007 Case cx50b, I was looking for a thumb and used buckets. What other machines buckets can I use? Cat 305? deere 50D? Just thought if anyone knew of what machines have the same pin diameter?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Do you have a coupler? You certainly can use New Holland, and Kobelco buckets (same machine) if you dont have a coupler.

Jbullfrog

I have a Werq Brau coupler on our CX50B. We have WB buckets and a Trench Fang. I use 1-3/4 cylinder rod for pins. You probably won't find a used thumb, as nobody would ever take one off. Ours has a WB that mounts with the main pin and a weld-on cylinder mount. It works well, but is 14" wide. We have the thumb pressure set so the bucket will curl it back. Get a new thumb, as they are more than worth it.