• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90xt

90xtskid

Hi Folks: Maybe someone can shed some light on my problem. 2000 Case 90xt which i use up here in the mountains. Been sitting in garage for last two months, and on start up I found that when I take it off saftey the engine loads down. It's working against the hydraulic pump. Skid will move and steer normally off both joy sticks, and will operate loader bucket off the right joy stick, but will only operate the loader up on the left stick. To get the bucket down i have to shut the engine down, raise the bar, and turn the key back on. Stuck valve? Can't see even where to find it...
Hydraulics heat up pretty quick. :Banghead

Goose

As ATCO said check the auxillary pedal to see if it is partly engaged or stuck if the machine has high flow hydraulics make sure they are shut off.

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
same here aux problem sounds like. if it is stuck on at least in the bobcats it will raise when activating the lift but wont go down look at the pedal between your feet to see if it is stuck a little on or locked in detent.