• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 90xt - where to route aux hoses?

LedgeEnd

Hi Everyone :) I now own a Case 90xt - my first skidsteer! It came with a standard flat blade bucket and I just recently bought a rock/grapple bucket. I've hooked the grapple bucket up and it works but I don't see any clear way to route the hoses from the aux connector on the left arm down to the grapple. Note that the 90xt has an auto-level bucket so there is a moving arm on the top of the lift arm. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Case-90xt-left-sm.jpg

LedgeEnd

ok, so after some more searching I've come up with no "kit" to handle the hoses. At this point I plan to make a pair of clamps with a guide to route the hoses up over the forward bucket tilt arms then down the inside of the lift arms then up past the quick connect arms. I'll post pics wen done.

Wouldn't it make sense for all mfg to run the hydro lines down to the quick connect where all attachments are located? Never thought much about this till now but it only makes sense.

Lindsey97

check out www.ezspotur.com look for the spring mount hose kit. i bought a used one similar to this on ebay from a john deere plow. works great holds the hoses up out of the way.