• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 9010 Electrical issues

Josh3599

I have a Case 9010 and it has burnt one starter, the solenoid that controls the boom functions, the throttle switch, but you can still switch back to manual throttle and make it work. I went back to it the other day and the batteries were now dead but not totally. I am horrible with electrical issues and I need some advice.

rsaint

It is a 1994 model
I have run my 9010 on manual since i got it last year just ordered the computer for it and see if it fixes it no auto throttle or dash working. Have a complete electrical schematic and went thru it and case has been a help but points to the computer. I am looking for bushings for the boom have been discontinued from case if u know of any.

Josh3599

I have run my 9010 on manual since i got it last year just ordered the computer for it and see if it fixes it no auto throttle or dash working. Have a complete electrical schematic and went thru it and case has been a help but points to the computer. I am looking for bushings for the boom have been discontinued from case if u know of any.

mine will shut down like it's bogging down after you run it for a while also

rsaint

Check all your fuel filters and the fuel seperator by the fuel tank it shuts the fuel off if full of water i found out the hard way after it froze.

Josh3599

Did the computer fix your machine?

rsaint

Did the computer fix your machine?
No bought a used one and same thing and called them and assured me it was good and begining to think could be different problem but too busy right now to spend any quality time on it probably going to be stuck with the used one i bought.