• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 821C wheel loader service manual

Occupation
Hydraulic Repairs
Hi

Can anyone help me with a service manual for a Case 821C wheel loader. There is a buzzer that is constantly going off in the cab and we can't figure out what it is about.

any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanx

Occupation
Hydraulic Repairs
Thank you, will have a look. You don't perhaps know these machines? I need to know what the displays on its dahboard mean.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
Can you post a picture so we can see what you are looking at ? I might have pdf on it .

Occupation
Hydraulic Repairs

franklin2

Do you have a account somewhere on the web that hosts pictures? The one I use is Flickr. You can open a free account there, and then it will let you upload and store pictures on the Flickr site. Then you can hit the share button while looking at the picture on Flickr, choose the BB image code, and then paste that code in your reply on here and it put the picture right in your post. I know it's a lot of trouble, but you will find yourself using it more and more as time goes by.

Occupation
Hydraulic Repairs
Hi tool king & franklin2

Sorry I've been running around, we found the problem, oil sensor bad wire, so reconnected it and the machine is up & running. now i'm moving on to my second machine on site, Cat 422E backhoe. Any knowledge on those?