• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

CASE 60XT float operation

Fleet Master

I am having trouble trying to figure out how to use the bucket float for this 60xt. This is an extra machine around the shop and we want to use it for our sectional snow plow this winter. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

bad Tom

If your machine is "H" pattern like most of them, on the left hand joystick, push out to raise the boom, pull inward to lower, pull in more to go to float. It will go into a detent to hold into float if the control valve in not gummed up with grease and dirt.

Fleet Master

If your machine is "H" pattern like most of them, on the left hand joystick, push out to raise the boom, pull inward to lower, pull in more to go to float. It will go into a detent to hold into float if the control valve in not gummed up with grease and dirt.
That's what I thought, I will have to check the valve and see. Thank you!