• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580K front bucket operating levers

mhobson

I have quite a lot to do at the moment and cannot allocate the time to sort it out, I had the foolish notion it might be simple, just refitting a spring. I tried taking pictures but it was very awkward, above is the best I could do. I see that I will have to remove the plate from behind the engine to get access, it has been off before, but before I bought it in 2010, not all the bolts have been replaced. There seemed to be quite a bit of play in the assembly above. In the 14 years I have had the digger I have never had problems with the controls, it has been an excellent, reliable useful bit of kit.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
There is a linkage on the RHS of loader frame for bucket levelling.
The linkage goes to a pivot on the side & through the hydraulic tank - make sure the pivot is moving freely & not seized.