• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580D extendahoe overheating issue/gauges not working

Monti0021

Hey all! I'm new to the heavy equipment world. I aquirred this 580D last year for free and it needs some work. It runs its got power leaks some hydro from Pistons some hoses are cracked and t has no brakes or parking brake. If someone can help on recommending a web site for aftermarket parts and pricing that would be great! Second issue, I know some about engines and things, but I was using this beast yesterday moving clean fill and she overheated on me. I shut it off then restarted her and she worked for a little more. I parked it then fixed the belt tension on alternator and changed the air filter. I also noticed that 2 of my gauges don't work( water temp and oil temp) I had unplugged the cluster of wires to the ignition because the previous owner snapped the key inside but when I reconnected it and tried to start it she tries to turn over but doesn't. I also noticed that why I think is the water pump was leaking. The fan is connected to it. Can someone give me advise on how to fix this or what the issue is with her?

Than you very much for any assistance