• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580B Service manuel.

WB Automotive

Occupation
Apprentice Mechanic
Good morning, i am searching for a case 580b service manuel and i called my local case dealer and i was given a price of $450. does anyone know were i can pick up on for cheaper.

Thank You,

shantax2

Occupation
No longer working due to cancer
Hi WB
Chances are that you will already have located a service manual for you Case 580 B, but just in case you havn`t and still require one, I have a copy of the service manual you need converted to PDF format.
Let me know if you still need one.

Regards

Terry

mikey1

Occupation
local truck driver
Hi WB I bought a cd service manual on ebay, it will cover most everything you will need.
the only problem is scrolling page through page through page lol by the time I get down towards the bottom, I am wishing I had took dramamine for the car sickness feeling. It is a good thing to have though it has helped me alot seems it costed about $20

hope this helps Mike

Bertrrr

Occupation
mechanic
Service manual copy

Terry , what would It take for me to get a copy of your service manual ?
I sure could use one for my 580b machine, it is very old and has had numerous Rigging done to it , thanks

Regards

Terry[/QUOTE]

Troy4500Industrial

Hi WB
Chances are that you will already have located a service manual for you Case 580 B, but just in case you havn`t and still require one, I have a copy of the service manual you need converted to PDF format.

Regards

Terry

Terry,

Do you still have a copy of the service manual for the 580B?! that would be amazing lol

Tinkerer

So the cheap $5 service manual ain't half bad! Now if I could figure out how to share such a big file I'd have it up here for people to grab
I would share my manuals also, but those large files need to be stored/ hosted on a file sharing site and I won't do that. I think there would be some rats that would download the files and then be selling them.
IIRC I looked at putting a file on Mediafire and it had to be up for 5 years and more or less became their property.

Troy4500Industrial

I would share my manuals also, but those large files need to be stored/ hosted on a file sharing site and I won't do that. I think there would be some rats that would download the files and then be selling them.
IIRC I looked at putting a file on Mediafire and it had to be up for 5 years and more or less became their property.

do you have a copy of the parts catalog ... all I want is to figure out what size the bolts are that hold the brakes on the loader and the ones that hold the backhoe cradle on the frame lol

Troy4500Industrial

You may be disappointed Troy. The Case OEM paper manual has the same layout as the on-line parts book.
Did you use the thumbnail view on the on-line book ?
View attachment 196618 View attachment 196616

That is AWESOME ... I’m obviously using the site wrong, the thumbnail view is obviously way better .. Tinkerer for the win again, thank you for all your help these past few days ... I’ll be sure to pay it forward when my opportunity arrises

Case580beast

Hi WB

Regards

Terry
I could use a free downloadable copy of the 580ck series B repair shop manual.

Tinkerer

shantax2 hasn't logged in on HEF since April.2012. I doubt he will see your post.
Send me your email address in a PM (private message) and I will send you link to my Google Drive and you can then download it.