• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580B 1975

WB Automotive

Occupation
Apprentice Mechanic
yea this is my 580b that does not run at the moment( no fuel at injectors) working on purchase of a new inj. pump.

Attachments

• backhoe.jpg
    backhoe.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 981

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Nice B WB Automotive. Too bad Phil has gone to bed, he'd love it! If he makes an offer to buy it, be careful, he'll paint it and re-sell it for a profit. :D I hope you find an injection pump soon so you can see some smoke coming out of the exhaust. :cool2

Phil

Occupation
retired operator and mechanic
Drool,drool, a disabled B ! I starting to pant. I've already got the map out:D. I can offer to buy to old pump:).

Wonder how much the local diesel injection shop would want to test your reman pump, or did they sell you this pump? Phil

WB Automotive

Occupation
Apprentice Mechanic
yea the reman pump i sent back to Caywood Tractor in Kentucky for a full refund. i am going to look elsewhere for another pump. i really cant wait to get this thing running.