• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 580 super r 2007 WON'T START

Karmi

Hello , i have an case 580 super r 2007 and about a month ago the rear round metal cover ( i don't know what it's called) that on the block was broken so the water was mixing up with the oil , so we had to remove the whole engine to replace that cover , after doing all that and replacing everything back , it just won't start
(It runs with spray so the timing is fine i guess)
We brought 5 mechanics to inspect it , 4 of them told us it was an ecu issue and 1 an injectors issue , so we bought a new ecu and replaced the software from the old ecu , and got 2 new injectors and yet it won't start , the thing is the ecu is not giving pulses to the injectors , what could be making the ecu not give any pulses to the injector and what could be the problem that it won't start?

Moonlite

start with the basics. check fuses and connections. it sounds to me like you have left something unplugged or a connection is not making good contact or even a ground wire left off.

Karmi

start with the basics. check fuses and connections.

Yeah ofcourse we did that we also checked every connection (wires etc..) , sensors according to the ecu diagnose nothing is faulty , fuel pump works fine , we just dont know what else may be the problem