• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case 521D loader 2007 not moving

Hi guys, need help badly with this problem. Case 521 loader not moving forward or reverse.
After engine starts, buzzer is always on with alarms on cluster as per photo. One button also missing from the cluster.
Alarm looks like brake pressure but I measured it once using a gauge ( happened months ago ) and it was 64 bar , so may be it's the parking brake solenoid or pressure switch. Anyone has a circuit diagram for the cluster and the brake circuit please.

Attachments

• 20220321_153553.jpg
    20220321_153553.jpg
    944.5 KB · Views: 8

Vetech63

On the bigger machines it used to be on the right side of the machine inside the frame near the engine. I'm not sure if that location is correct for the 521. You could find the accumulator and follow the lines.

JOHN BAVARO

Hi guys, need help badly with this problem. Case 521 loader not moving forward or reverse.
After engine starts, buzzer is always on with alarms on cluster as per photo. One button also missing from the cluster.
Alarm looks like brake pressure but I measured it once using a gauge ( happened months ago ) and it was 64 bar , so may be it's the parking brake solenoid or pressure switch. Anyone has a circuit diagram for the cluster and the brake circuit please.
Hello , we have the same issues with the instrument cluster on CASE LOADER a 721D .We find this guys in Toronto Canada , DASHBOARD Instrument Cluster , we sent the cluster to them and they fix it for us