• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Can I use my 320C stick circuit as my aux circuit?

glennmackenzie

Hey guys, my Cat 320C doesn't have two pump flow to the aux circuit, but it does to the stick circuit. My question is, is it possible to swap them so my stick runs on one pump and the aux runs off two? I'm trying to find a cost effective way of making my mulcher run a lot better.
Any advice is much appreciated!

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
You can do that but there is another way also. I haven't used it but there is another port on the bottom of the valve you can plumb into and somehow you add another pilot hose somewhere to stroke a valve to get two pump flow. I'm sure one of the loggers on here knows what I am talking about. It's how they plumb a processor.

csquared

You can do that but there is another way also. I haven't used it but there is another port on the bottom of the valve you can plumb into and somehow you add another pilot hose somewhere to stroke a valve to get two pump flow. I'm sure one of the loggers on here knows what I am talking about. It's how they plumb a processor.
You use aux and the stick cylinder sections as the stick cylinder is usually removed or on a diverter valve...