• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cab kits

Bvill01

I have a s220 open cab and wanted to put a cab kit about 300 bucks does anyone have one? Are they worth having because there vinyl ?

crewchief888

the vinyl cab kits are marginal on a good day. but it's better than an open cab in a snowstorm

:drinkup

AllSkidsteers

Occupation
Skidsteer sales, parts, and repair
I actually sell these vinyl cab kits along with factory Bobcat glass enclosures. My opinion: The vinyl is ok if you are going to use it for home use and keep your skidsteer stored inside out of the weather, because over time the sun and wind tend to make the vinyl brittle and hard to see through. Also depending on your brand of skidsteer, some of the vinyl kits go on the outside of the cab and some go on the inside.....which make some more weather proof than others. But is a good option if you are on a budget. Hope this helps. Brent www.AllSkidsteers.com