• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Brand New 2011 Cat 262c delivered today, :)

spatterfree

it was too small, we had too many problems with it, joystick controls were terrible, never got to like it, had 250 hours,

Stick Pro

Great looking machine nice and shinny. Hope you enjoy your cat, i love our 289c, never ran one of the tire machines. Let us know how it works for you.

bonanno23

Occupation
union drainage foreman, also own a full time lands
heres my 262c. has been a great machine so far. have almost 2000 hours on it with no problems

Attachments

• 574.jpg
    574.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,123

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
Tried your link but didn't like the idea of having to down load the files to my computer in order to view them.

Just letting you know.

spatterfree

Tried your link but didn't like the idea of having to down load the files to my computer in order to view them.

Just letting you know.

i did that because they are poor quality if i resize them for this site, i guess i could resize them to fit here and have the download option available for these that want better pics,

spatterfree

Pictures,

Pictures

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,046
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,045
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 1,048
Last edited:

spatterfree

more pictures,

here are more pictures,

Attachments

• Cat rear.jpg
    Cat rear.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,041
  • Fan.jpg
    Fan.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,031
  • Cat side with brush.jpg
    Cat side with brush.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,059
  • vertical boom.jpg
    vertical boom.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 1,555
  • Traction tires.jpg
    Traction tires.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,042

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
one side or the other is on backwards should have a direction arrow on the tire to tell correct rotation if it is a directional.

Those tires suck in the mud just to let you know if you dont already. they are awesome for street use as they dont wear as fast as the bars with a careful operator above them

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
scratch the on backwards part on one side or the other just a different point of view from your pictures.:beatsme

spatterfree

scratch the on backwards part on one side or the other just a different point of view from your pictures.:beatsme

i'll check, they were installed by cat, as for they being poor in mud, no i didnt know, they are a bit too harsh, they rattle the cab just like a track would, which tire would be better for all around, snow, mud, ice, gravel, and little turf,

maxamillion67

Occupation
I am scruber attendant at a coal fired power plant
Nice ride, that is what I would like to get when I trade my 242. Do you have to do anything for the new machines with the diesel fuel and emmisions?

Asphalt/Dirtman

I have never heard that complaint from those tires. I have heard good things about the tires on the deere but never tried them on our equipment.

Best tire i have operated was the Mclaren tires, great traction, road the best out of any tire period, never bounced, lasted 1500 hours of asphalt abuse, lots of spinning spinning and some more spinning on asphalt. Great tire, deepppppp tread pattern

Damn things just cost near 4 grand :(

Asphalt/Dirtman

* to clarify, i just found it interesting you don't like those tires because i have found them to be the best bang for there buck and best characteristics short of the Mclarens.
that is all. no hating :)

love the cat, next one might be one if our bobcats don't get there stuff together on the warranty end of things.