• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bootheal Returned As North Island!

Bootheal

Hello again and Merry Christmas.

Long story on trying to get back after the forum did an upgrade or blackout or something….

When I first registered as Bootheal, I had another email account through Hughesnet. Fiber became available so we left Hughesnet and got another email address.

When the big reset on the forum came, my information didn’t match and I assumed that blocked me from getting logged in. I put several notes asking asking for help getting the account straightened up but apparently no one ever checked those messages. So, got busy and let it go. Tried a few times in between to get reconnected without registering again. Gave up and here we are.

Tones

Occupation
Ex land clearing contractor, part-time retired
Welcome home.

Bootheal

Thank you. Probably should have done this months ago but my hardheaded kicked in….
I can’t offer much but really like reading the comments.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Through the magic of the Admin Control Panel, Bootheal should be back to his old self. At least I hope so...