• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat s650

SocalHDR

So I have this s650 that all the hyd functions have stopped the display say charge pressure low stop and the machine shuts off the gauge shows 4 psi but the weired thing is the bob tach still works fine but no propel please help

crewchief888

So I have this s650 that all the hyd functions have stopped the display say charge pressure low stop and the machine shuts off the gauge shows 4 psi but the weired thing is the bob tach still works fine but no propel please help

powerbobtach valve gets it's oil from the main hyd pump, not the charge pump.

4 psi charge pressure?
definitely a problem.
install a manual guage in the charge pressure switch port and check the pressure.

if the pressure is good, you may have a bad sender, or wiring to the sender.
if you dont have good charge pressure, i'd suspect the charge pump is bad.

pull and check the fan filter for debris.

:drinkup

crewchief888

Ok the charge pump is junk and I can't belive that it's only $700 from bobcat

now the fun begins.....

you may want to pull the charge relief and stick a small magnet up in the hole to remove any debris trapped between the poppet and seat.

change your filters too

:drinkup