• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat s250

Moonlite

The a/c compressor is not turning on. The fuse was melted so i repaired that. I checked voltage a compressor with it unplugged. I only have 8 volts. I checked voltage leaving a/c relay i have 14 volts there( have engine running when i am checking these readings.) i found a plug behind the battery that was melted so i cut the plug out and spliced wires together. I also only have 8 volts at this plug for a/c. The wire leaving the a/c relay is number 1000-1. Where does this wire go to from relay? It is not one that i have at plug behind battery. I have jumpered low pressure switch that didnt make a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Moonlite

Checked toggle switch and i have 14 volts on both sides. I assume i have a melted or shorted wire . Just wondering if anybody can tell me which pin number it would be at cab harness block? Also customer said anytime he put fan on 2 or 3 position it would blow the fuse so guessing fan in drawing to many amps?