• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat S175 32-39 error code.

Tzarevetz

Hello all,

I have big problem with my S175. There is 32-39 error code "Lift actuator not in neutral". I am familiar with those type of problems in Bobcat loaders, so i switch the actuator connectors. The result was - no error code and you can work with the machine but the joysticks functions are exchanged also. If i switched back connectors again the 32-39 is present. What will you recommend for me to do? I am not sure that the problem is in the actuator. in my experience when there is such code and after switching the connectors machine generates new code which is almost enough to be sure that the problem is in the actuator or not. Please help me.