• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat attachment control device (ACD)

Farlsincharge

Trying to use a grader attachment on my s185 without pilot controls. I hook up my auxilary hoses and my 7 pin electrical connector. Engage maximum flow. The two small vertical toggles on each of my control sticks work to run each side of the moldboard up and down. However, the left hand center toggle only rotates the circle in one direction no matter which way it is pushed. I think it is operating the solenoids correctly, however when it is pushed to the left I think it is also reversing hydraulic flow through the couplers. That's why it will only extend the cylinder, not retract. Anyone have experience using all three switches to run an attachment?

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Try locking the flow in the opp. direction, then trying it. I have to do that to run the side shift in the other direction. Mine is on a CASE machine and I have 4 switches available on the control handles.