• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 763G No power when key is turned on- working fine the day before.

JNewton

I am having a problem with my 763G Serial # 517618532, no power at all when I turn on the key. Machine was working fine the day before and then nothing. I checked fuses and relays and all were good. I have power on the red wire, protected power going to the right panel. I tried a new right panel and key switch from Bobcat and same results. I have continuity on all wires from the right panel to the left panel and down through C408 and though to the J2 connector on the main computer. Not sure what tells the computer to power on, thought it was the key switch but all wires checked out good. Out of options I jumpered a 12v power wire into the orange wire, computer power, it runs from the main computer up to the right and left panels. The park light comes on and the right panel reads "input" when power is supplied. When I turn the key on the panels lights up the machine starts and appears to function normally. Like to fix the machine properly but just glad I got it to run for now. Thank you for any and all help.