• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bleed Green...

Gadgetman

Occupation
project manager and operator
Well we could put your Coke in one of these so it don't spill:D

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I perfer the long neckers with blue mountains on the side :drinkup

I've been around these bleed greener's my whole life. Even seen some go green from red,blue,orange,etc... Haven't ever seen one go back

I have my issues with the JD corp itself,but never question the green paint. It runs too deep.;)

Cretebaby

:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

I perfer the long neckers with blue mountains on the side :drinkup

I've been around these bleed greener's my whole life. Even seen some go green from red,blue,orange,etc... Haven't ever seen one go back

I have my issues with the JD corp itself,but never question the green paint. It runs too deep.;)

How about something like this then:drinkup

Attachments

• aimbkgm.jpg
    aimbkgm.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 482

hvy 1ton

funny guy:tong

Your the one posting about case and cat in the thread. :rolleyes: There is a case tractor thread a little further down, you should put some pics up there.

As for red tractors-Theres only red tractor

MF8680.jpg

I'd take one in yellow, but only b/c the MF dealer sucks almost as bad as deems.

30 dirty years

Occupation
Jak of all trades
Don't you hate it :Banghead when this happens

Attachments

• untitled-1.jpg
    untitled-1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 259

575Rancher

Its hard for this New Mexico boy to imagine either that much moisture or soil depth. Around here you'd have hit solid rock long before you got anywhere near that bogged down.

stock

Occupation
We have moved on and now were lost....
Its hard for this New Mexico boy to imagine either that much moisture or soil depth. Around here you'd have hit solid rock long before you got anywhere near that bogged down.

I think they were trying to hide it from embarrassment "nothing runs like a Dear " , nothing should run that bad ..... gimmmmme a IH any day!